The following terms and conditions apply to the www.loveoff.pl online store. These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of registered and unregistered customers of the store, as well as the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the store owner. Each customer is obliged to read the Terms and proceed to the store’s website only after prior consent and acceptance of said Terms.
The online store www.loveoff.pl is owned by Carbon Swim Paweł Lisowski company, registered at: 01-494 Warszawa, ul. Obrońców Tobruku 24 / 4. REGON: 384713337. NIP: 7961187061. The owner can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 1 General
- The terms and conditions apply to conclusion and performance of a purchase contract of goods on the store’s website.
- Only persons 18 or over 13 years old under guardianship can navigate the website.
- The customer may place an order without personal data registration, provided that he has read and accepted the Terms.
- The prices displayed in Polish zloty (PLN) include the statutory Value Added Tax (VAT). They do not, however, include additional delivery charge.
- The store reserves the right to change the price of goods, introduce and withdraw goods, grant discounts on individual goods as well as conduct and cancel promotional campaigns. However, this does not affect the rights acquired by the buyer, which means the changes do not apply to confirmed orders.
- Customers are not allowed to post illicit content on the website (for example in the item opinions).
Art. 2 Placing orders
- Orders can be placed round-the-clock.
- To place an order, the selected goods should be added to the basket and further instructions displayed on the screen should be followed.
- Once the customer placed their order, they will receive an email confirmation with a receipt attached.
- If necessary, the store might contact and verify the order by telephone or email provided.
- The order can be canceled before its due to collection or shipment. To do so, please contact the shop owner at the following address: email@example.com.
- The store provides following payment methods:
– bank transfer to the store’s bank account (the goods are to be sent after the full cost of the goods and shipping fee is posted to the company’s bank account),
– e-transfer executed via PayU Settlement Center (the goods are to be sent after the full cost of the goods and shipping fee is posted to the company’s bank account).
Bank account number (Pekao S.A.): 63124010401111001094274502.
Art. 3 Order processing
- An order placed by the customer can be completed provided that the customer encloses correct personal and contact details for successful shipping process.
- If the data enclosed with order placement is incorrect, the store will attempt to contact the customer and verify it. If contact attempts fail, such order will be canceled after 7 days.
- Purchased goods are processed to delivery within 3 working days, counted from the payment confirmation. The store reserves the right to extend the order processing time in special cases. Deliveries usually take up to 2 days from the day of dispatching..
- If the order cannot be processed, the customer will get notified immediately and receive a full refund. Instead of a refund, the buyer may agree to extend the delivery time or to purchase other goods.
- The proof of purchase is a receipt or a VAT invoice, which is sent with the goods or in a separate mail, as a scan or electronic version sent by e-mail.
Art. 4 Shipment of purchased goods
- The purchased goods will be sent to the customer by InPost.
- The parcel with the goods will be delivered by the InPost courier to the indicated address or left for pick up at the InPost parcel locker chosen by the customer.
- The shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- The shipping cost is PLN 15 gross for each package with maximum dimensions of 8 x 38 x 64 cm.
- Other shipping methods are available if the store and the vustomer agree on them together,
- In case the package is damaged, it is recommended to make a damage report in the courier’s presence and inform the store immediately. Failing to do so doesn’t take away the customer’s right to file a complaint, but it may make it difficult to determine the party responsible for the damage of the package.
Art. 5 Return and exchange
- The buyer has a right to file a complaint regarding the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of delivery (the date when buyer receives the package).
- Complaints regarding the goods not adequate with the purchase contract are examined in accordance with the Act of 27 July 2002 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods.
- The complaint may be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Find the complaint form here.
- In response, the customer will receive a Complaint Form, which should be completed and attached to the goods and returned at the address mentioned in the response email, all at the buyer’s expense.
- The buyer may request repair or replacement of the goods with a new one, unless the replacement is impossible or requires additional costs.
- If the buyer cannot request repair or replacement, or if the shop fails to meet such a request in a timely manner or if the repair or replacement would expose the buyer to a significant inconvenience, the buyer has the right to request an appropriate price reduction or withdrawal of the contract. The contract may not be withdrawn if the inadequacy of the goods with the contract is irrelevant.
- The buyer loses their complaint rights regarding inadequacy or defectiveness of the goods if they weren’t used as intended, especially if the buyer did not follow the washing and care instructions attached to the goods.
- The store offer a three-month warranty for each purchased product. If there are defects in the purchased goods, the shop will replace such order with goods free from defects or return the money if replacement is impossible.
- The store does not accept cash on delivery packages addressed to the store.
Art. 6 Withdrawal of a purchase contract and returns
- The customer has a right to withdraw from a purchase contract without providing a reason by forming a written statement within 14 days from the date of delivery (the date when buyer receives the package). Such statement should be sent by email to email@example.com. In response, the customer will receive a Return/Replacement Form, which should be completed and attached to the goods and returned at the address mentioned in the form.
- The customer ought to return the goods immediately, within 7 days from the day of purchase contract withdrawal.
- The customer withdrawing from a purchase contract returns the goods on their own expense.
- The costs are to be returned by the store within 14 days from the day of purchase contract withdrawal.
- The buyer that does not hold a consumer status does not have the right to withdraw from a purchase contract. In such case, provisions of the Civil Code apply.
- Both goods returned and to be replaced cannot be used.
- The store does not accept cash on delivery packages addressed to the store.
Art. 7 Final clauses
- In matters not covered by the Terms general law is applicable, particularly the Civil Code, the Act of 2 March 2020 on protection of consumers’ rights and the Act of 27 July 2002 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods
- The store reserves the right to amend the Terms. The version of the Terms that will apply to the customer’s order will be those from the time the purchase contract has been issued.
- The Terms shall neither exclude nor limit any of the customer’s mandatory rights.
- The administrative district court of the store owner’s place of residence shall be deemed responsible for all disputes arising from the purchase contract between the store and the buyer that does not hold a customer status. In case of purchase contracts between the store and a customer, the administrative district court of the defendant’s place of residence or place of purchase contract fulfillment shall be deemed responsible.