- The buyer has a right to file a complaint regarding the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of delivery (the date when buyer receives the package).
- Complaints regarding the goods not adequate with the purchase contract are examined in accordance with the Act of 27 July 2002 on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods.
- The complaint may be submitted by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- In response, the customer will receive a Complaint Form, which should be completed and attached to the goods and returned at the address mentioned in the response email, all at the buyer’s expense.
- The buyer may request repair or replacement of the goods with a new one, unless the replacement is impossible or requires additional costs.
- If the buyer cannot request repair or replacement, or if the shop fails to meet such a request in a timely manner or if the repair or replacement would expose the buyer to a significant inconvenience, the buyer has the right to request an appropriate price reduction or withdrawal of the contract. The contract may not be withdrawn if the inadequacy of the goods with the contract is irrelevant.
- The buyer loses their complaint rights regarding inadequacy or defectiveness of the goods if they weren’t used as intended, especially if the buyer did not follow the washing and care instructions attached to the goods.
- The store offer a three-month warranty for each purchased product. If there are defects in the purchased goods, the shop will replace such order with goods free from defects or return the money if replacement is impossible.
- The store does not accept cash on delivery packages addressed to the store.
Download the return / exchange form here: CLICK